Last week’s focus and completed items:
- Technical review of the hydrological assessment draft report.
- The environmental survey was initiated by the consultant by conducting a site visit in North Ruckle on July 9, 2018.
Priority Actions for this week:
- The hydrological assessment recommendations will be presented to Grand Forks City council and RDKB board.
- Planning for hydrological assessments of Christina Lake Tributaries and other vulnerable rural locations will take place.
- Consultant will continue site visits over the next two weeks in flood impacted areas including agricultural areas.
- Plan public In-Stream Works workshops in GF and Christina Lake.
- River Hazard Assessment of the Boundary Rivers draft report.