Last week’s focus and completed items:
- Section 10 application for short term water use at McRae submitted for salvaging the Kokanee run pre-works to protect properties
- Draft environmental contamination report submitted from Masse Environmental. This has not been released to the public yet.
- 3 out of 4 contracts in place for environmental works.
Priority Actions for this week:
- McRae Section 11 application for late summer works.
- Review of contamination report from Masse Environmental and work towards next steps.
- Develop the ask from Province for support with the Section 11 team.
Contact the Kettle River Watershed Authority at 250-442-4111 or email@example.com with any questions.